Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Spooky Staircase.

Dreamt my sister, my cousin Jaelyn and I were sitting at a cafeteria table. We were watching (a projection of? maybe?) my sister and her ex-friend Niki sitting at another table. The two were pointing at a calendar and started fighting about something. My sister (the one at my table) asks me why the two are fighting, and my cousin and I tell her why. Apparently we all have to spend the night in this haunted house. Still at the table, I grabbed for a McChicken (I have no clue why I'm eating mcdonald's snadwiches. I would never..) but couldn't find mine. I looked around and saw Jaelyn's boyfriend with is grubby hands on it. I was super worried that it was my sandwich, but I was starving. I eventually found mine somewhere on the table and ate it.

I started waking up at this point, but while I was, I dreamt that I was walking up this spooky staircase in a mansion at night with a candelabra.

No comments:

Post a Comment