Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, January 7, 2011

Into The Woods

Dreamt that my boyfriend was hanging around someone else, and I was so pissed that I ran off into the woods. I hid up in this tree hoping to god that Devin wouldn't be able to find me. My bird Silly was in the tree, too. The tree I was in was up against a house, right next to a window. I was kind of between the tree and these curtains. My sister's ex-friend found me up in the tree and told me that she needed me to help her unlock something and save this woman (whom happened to be the girl my boyfriend was messing around with from before). I remember being on the floor of a bedroom with all these different pieces of gum on the floor with the wrappers open and the gum poking out. I had to find the right flavor to unlock whatever it was that was keeping this woman prisoner. I remember thinking that the answer had to do with a Tegan and Sara song (to be specific, a Sara one). I ended up sabotaging the whole thing because I didn't want to save the woman. Devin wasn't happy with me because I ruined the whole thing and risked her life. Then I woke up, but only to be in another dream in bed writing down my dream I had just then. I opened my journal and found that it was set up more like a crossword, so I was having difficulties writing down my dream in such little space I had.

* I should say that the reason I dreamt that last bit is because when I first started writing down dreams, I'd find the first paper I had nearby and quickly write down a dream, be it a crossword puzzle. I have so many crossword books that have dreams written all around trailing in circles from outer to inner and some that continue on other pages..



No comments:

Post a Comment