Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 29, 2011

This Must Be Hell For Us.

Okay, forgive me in advance. I'm really, really messed up in the head.

Dreamt I was going through boxes and boxes of movies in this store.

Then I dreamt my sister was going into the military.

Then I dreamt I was supposed to be in this wedding, but I was in my uncle Walt's bedroom and everyone in the wedding party was getting presents. My uncle Thane gave us all the presents. I ended up getting this chocolate fingernail polish and someone else in the party got this candle that looked like a caramel cake. I was sooo hungry after she opened that present.

Okay, here's where it gets messed up. I was in this old-time coffin (the wooden, funny-shaped kind) and I was floating down this really cold water in this tunnel. My aunt and a bunch of others were also floating down in these coffins. At some point we hit an end of this river and instead of shore or grass or what-have-you, it was broken up concrete. We ended up in this huge parking lot that must have blown up or something, because cars were ruined and charred and the concrete was in pieces. We wandered around, looking at the disaster. We didn't know exactly where we were or what happened, but there were a lot of bodies on the ground split open with maggots crawling around inside. It was disgusting. Someone tells us that maybe we were cursed for not having handkerchiefs in our coffins with us, because this is some superstition that is taken seriously in my dream. Then my aunt tells me that she remembered my aunt Heather wanting to be cremated and that she can't even imagine what she's going through. Then she says, "This must be Hell for us."

No comments:

Post a Comment