Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tomato In My Mouth.

Dreamt that I was cleaning my house (although the house didn't really look like my own). I was doing laundry mainly and this felt really, really real. I also had sharp deja vu in this part of the dream, as if I had been in this house in real life. While cleaning, I felt really lonely. No one was home except me and I was worried about being alone.

Then I dreamt Devin's cousin and wife were in the backseat of my Mustang. Nobody was driving, I was just cleaning it out. I grab things out of the middle compartment and I see these strawberries (that eventually turn into tomatoes). I'm throwing all of them away in this bowl to throw away, grabbing handful after handful.. Suddenly I am in a kitchen instead of the car, although I don't notice this, and Devin's cousins are still there as well. Devin's cousin's wife tells me she wants me to save any of the tomatoes that still look okay, because she's really hungry. I give her the bowl and tell her to throw away what she doesn't want to eat. She takes the bowl and I walk off with eating a piece of a tomato and I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and I see a friend from Australia in the doorway. I still have a bit of tomato in my mouth, so I point to my mouth and say, "Hi! ..Tomato in my mouth." She laughs loud and I follow suit and she hands me a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment