Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, January 14, 2011

Desert Zombies.

Dreamt I was at this farm that was located in a desert. There were zombies coming after me and a group of people. We all hid behind things.. trying to keep the zombies from seeing us. I have my dog Moses with me (I'm carrying him) and I walk into this room and then hide in this small cubby hole with a door, but the door is only half of a door, so any zombie would be able to spot me. I watch as a zombie follows me in and walks around. He notices me but he just stops and doesn't do anything. Then a person from the group I was with walks in and kind of shimmies himself around the room, trailing around the walls until he gets to where I am hiding. The zombie sees us both, but I look behind me and see that the cubby hole is like a slide, so I slide down and enter this big room where the rest of the group is hiding. The guy that followed me down told the rest that a zombie spotted us, so we start walking towards this room that is locked. A safe haven. I unintentionally wake up before we open the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment