Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Underground Tunnels

Dreamt that I was at my aunt and uncle's house outside, sitting at this picnic table with my ex's family and my dad's family as well. I couldn't find my sister Sarah there, so I asked them if they had seen her and my ex's mom told me that she heard my sister playing drums. (This is strange because in my dream it seemed like there was this curfew or maybe just bad people about, so there were underground tunnels that got us to where we needed to go, and in my dream, his mom told me that she could hear the sound of my sister hitting the drums from the tunnels echoing the sounds into her house.) This seemed perfectly logical, so I sat down satisfied with that answer. Then my aunt Kathi asked the group, "I thought Sarah was a guitar girl?" and one of my uncles said, "She's a drummer girl now. She's an Oppelt. Oppelts can do anything."

Then I dreamt I was in this waterpark/maze thing with my boyfriend and we had to go back through the maze to get out of this waterpark, but for some reason the workers that were there were suspicious about us, so they followed us and threatened us. At some point my boyfriend and I separated and I ran into this bedroom. I tried to think of a way to hide myself before a worker came in and found me, so I transformed myself into a Cookie Monster outfit and threw myself onto a hanger and sat myself on the bed. The worker came in and didn't notice me, so he left. I then notice a bath is running in the corner of the bedroom and I turn it off. The bath was overflowing, though, so I mopped it up with a towel a bit to keep from ruining the floor. Then I noticed a cat on the floor that was about to give birth... I know, icky. The momma kitten kept getting smaller and smaller until she was also a kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment