Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Came In Through The Basement Window.

Dreamt I had to carry my old dog Skippy (now deceased) because he was trying to fight with another dog.


Then:

Dreamt I was in a pond and the water was cold. My dad and some other guy was on this small floatation device and I swam over and tried to get on as well, but it almost tipped over. They got mad at me and told me to get away. I swam away and somehow found myself on land, near my parents' old house. My dad and the guy is also on land and the guy with my dad is very, very evil. I run around the house to the front yard and I notice the grass is on fire. There is smoke everywhere. The evil guy is looking for me but since the smoke is so thick, he can't see me. He runs off into the woods thinking I went that way and I walk towards the house with this puppy and I'm about to go into the house but I notice this bigger dog wanting into this basement window near the front door. (My old house never had a basement, FYI.) I walk over to it and look inside. I pick the big dog up and set him down into the basement and crawl in through the window with the puppy. I start worrying that the big dog tricked me and was just luring me into the basement so the evil guy could get to me. Like they were both in on something. And of course, I notice a staircase going down somewhere in the basement and I see the evil guy. He sees me and he starts racing up the stairs to get to me. I crawl up through the window with the puppy and even try to grab the big dog and help him out as well. When everyone is out, I run with the puppy towards the road to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment