Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Shit.

Dreamt a bunch of random shit..


Dreamt I was at a Tegan and Sara concert and that they brought some random dude out to sing with them on a song.

Also dreamt my dad had to go to war (I've been watching Band Of Brothers lately).

Then I dreamt I was at this cranberry marsh and I was sitting on the back of this trailer that was being hauled somewhere, only I fell off. It was hauling this huge, round black plastic contraptions and when I fell I was afraid that they would fall off as well and tumble onto me. (Dreamt this part because the night before I was reading about strange ways people had died and I read that a woman died from a huge billboard falling on her.)

Also dreamt that I caught my mom with a married man.

No comments:

Post a Comment