Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dare Me To Stick My 'D' Out?

Dreamt I was in this class and that people were dying off. We were all trying to figure out why people were dying. One of the guys in the class died on the spot and I told everyone I had just seen him healthy as a horse a few minutes ago. This troubled us and we all were worried it was something viral and untreatable. The classroom switched to my parents' kitchen and there was this real pretty girl I had a crush on. I wanted to ask her out, but so did my boyfriend Devin (not my boyfriend in my dream, though). For some very strange reason, he pulls his pecker out and tried to tease her with it. I shit you not, it was practically a foot long. He even whipped her with it at one point. I scolded him and took him into the bathroom and told him that women don't like men that show themselves like that. We like a mystery. I don't know why I was giving him pointers if I liked the girl so much, but I did. Anyways, I told him to get into the shower because we thought this might keep us from dying. (Maybe 'cleansing' the problem? I don't know..) I kept giving him pointers and eventually opened the curtain to find a dog. I start giving the dog a bath, not noticing that it was Devin just a second ago. I can hear my mom outside telling someone that I am taking forever and that it's probably because of my gloves. I look at my hands and notice I have thick gloves on. I take them off and finish giving the dog a bath. Then I pick the dog up and we walk out of the bathroom and are in this gas station. While I was giving the dog a bath, my mom was annoying me with questions like "What calendar do you want?" and things like that. It annoyed me, because I just wanted to hurry up and give the dog his bath. I ended up telling her to just give me whatever calendar my aunt didn't want.




I might have to blame my friend Anna for this dream and for reminding me about Andy Milonakis and me having to youtube his videos again for a laugh. In one of his videos, he's in a grocery store asking people, "You dare me to stick my 'D' out?" haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment