Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fishing For Humans.

Dreamt a weird one.. First, I was in a half-way point between being in my parents' pond to also being at the playground of my elementary school at the same time. It was weird. Maybe the playground was just really flooded, I don't know, but I remember swimming to "Woody" (what we called our favorite wooden (NON-PLASTIC, OY VEY I REMEMBER THE SPLINTERS NOW) playground equipment) and yelling at my boyfriend (he was in the water with his dad fixing a boat) to help me with something, but his dad wouldn't let him help me, so I got pissed and jumped back in the water and swam to shore. Now I am on my parents' property and I'm walking around the pond (away from my old house) and through the woods. Strangely the woods turns into what looks to be set up like an opera theater. I'm walking through these red velvet seats and I see this balcony. I overhear someone call it a "badminton". I walk up the steps and into the balcony and sit next to this girl (that was my friend in high school, but not anymore, I kind of hate her guts now). She has a blanket wrapped around her and when she sees me, she wraps it around me as well so that we're sharing. She starts feeling me up under the blanket, but I'm not grossed out, I'm just uncomfortable because I keep thinking she's only doing it to get attention from our classmates. I look down at the opera stage and it's not an opera stage but the pond, night-time. I can barely see the pond with all the trees in the way, but there is a spotlight pointed at it. Eventually the friend next to me turns into this guy and we are staring at the pond, curious. Then the opera house disappears and it is just me and this guy and we see a boat come into the view of the spotlight. There is a man in all black and he starts taunting us up above (we are on this cliff now instead of a balcony). He points at us and laughs. Then he grabs another guy in the boat (apparently the guy next to me is his brother) and he grabs these sharp scissors and pokes a hole in his cheek near his mouth and then puts a huge fish hook in the hole. The guy next to me and I are completely terrified, but we keep watching. Then the dark figure throws this guy over the side of the boat. The brother looks over at me and tells me we have to save him. I wake up while we start walking around the pond again.

No comments:

Post a Comment