Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 31, 2011

Gardening In The Streets.

Dreamt I was at school but the school was set up like a hospital. The school was filled with evil people, so I needed to escape. I was in an upper level of the school and found this phone booth on the wall and go over to call someone. My sister Sarah was a (good) nurse or something in the school, so I called her and told her we should both leave. She agrees and we decide to meet up in the lobby downstairs. We both enter the lobby at the same time, from different elevators. We walk outside and as I am getting into a van I get confused or something and I start telling her that I just had a dream about her where we tried to escape from somewhere. The van has some old classmates of mine in it, so I chat with them for awhile.

Then I dreamt that I was wearing this green halter top and I had ginormous breasts. (I don't in real life. LOLOL.) I am looking in the mirror as my boyfriend Devin is fixing my hair for me.

Then I dreamt that I was still living with my mom and sister in this house of my grandpa's and we all had our own dogs but they were all misbehaving and when I walked outside, my mom was doing gardening in the STREET. Along with her neighbor, who had a huge garden and greenhouse in the intersection. The road was there, but was cut in squares in the parts where the flowers were.

No comments:

Post a Comment