Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Felt Up and Make-up.

Dreamt that I was waiting in the backseat of a car with two guys. My boyfriend's mom was driving and my boyfriend and his dad were outside trying to cut down a tree or something. His mom got out of the car to tell them to hurry, because we were going to be late for something. When she left the car, the two guys started trying to touch my thighs and feel me up. I was scared, I thought I was going to get raped.

Then I was with Devin somewhere and he made pizza and one of my friends, Nadia, was there for some reason. :)

Before all of this dream, although not linked or associated in any way, I dreamt that Ville Valo of the band HIM was at Sportsman's Bar waiting for a cab. My sister's friend John was going to take a picture of me and Ville, but I didn't have any make-up on, so I asked my sister if she had any make-up I could borrow. We started to walk to the bathroom so I could make myself presentable, but suddenly a crowd of women broke out amongst us and I lost her. The women were all getting suggestions for make-up and borrowing each other's things.

No comments:

Post a Comment