Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, January 14, 2011

Party Party Party.

Dreamt I was at my aunt and uncle's and apparently it was someone's birthday. There was all kinds of wrapping paper all over the floor. I was with a bunch of women with short pixie haircuts and we were all really drunk. They women started filing out of the living room and towards the back bedroom down the hallway and one of them came over and told me that we were going to go out and get trashed at the bars tonight. Before the woman followed them into the bedroom, she gave me a candle and put it in my pocket. I didn't really think anything of it. I decided to pick up the house a little bit before we left. When she came back, she pointed at the candle in my pocket and I took it out and looked at it. At first I thought she had the idea that I stole it from her, but she teased me and said I was too drunk to remember her putting it in my pocket.

Then I was in a completely different place. I was in a bedroom, looking into a dresser drawer, and I saw these kittens poking their heads out. I thought they were adorable.. At first. Then I noticed not all of these kittens were real kittens. Some were rats. I couldn't tell them apart, though. I knew the mice were trying to bite me when I grabbed at them to separate them from the kittens, but the kittens were trying to bite at me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment