Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Robots Attack!

Dreamt I was this married black woman and I was with my husband in this fenced in area that was on my parents' old property. We were trying to run away from this stuffed animal robot that my friend made me, because it was trying to kill us. The fence is an electrical one and the wires are splayed all over in the area we were running around in and it is also raining, so eventually I lay down on the ground next to my husband to keep from getting shocked so much. Suddenly we are in a run-down cabin, but it is still raining and there are still so many electric wires all over the floor. I poke my head up and peer out a window and I see the robot run past outside. Then I see a man heavily suited in some kind of protective wear. He has these big scissors and he starts cutting the wires from the fence outside, the fence that the wires inside the cabin are attached to. When he does that, the shock from the wires disappears. My husband and I hear noises outside. It sounds like a woman running. We rush out of the cabin and I turn into myself and my husband turns into Devin and I am carrying a little girl in my arms, our daughter, supposedly, along with the robot that was trying to kill us. Although this time, the robot is not the one my friend made me, but the one I made my sister for Christmas. Devin and the girl disappear at some point, and I walk up to this burn barrel and I threw the robot in the fire and I start to watch it melt. Suddenly I get this uneasy feeling that my sister won't believe me that the robots are killing people, so I grab the robot from out of the fire and when I look at its once-happy-looking face, it has a very angry, unhappy, melted face. Originally, the robot has a very happy anime face with its eyes closed, but after burning him for awhile, the eyes warped into an angle of anger. It scared me. I thought the robot would start to attack.

...Somehow my dream has a slight distraction.. I am in Warrens and I am at this farm. Devin is trying to sell a pig that we (don't really have in real life obviously but) own in the dream, but the farmer tries to pay for the pig for little of nothing. I talk back to the farmer, angry, telling him that he wants to murder the innocent creature and he's only giving us a couple bucks? That's ridiculous. Devin's dad is leaning out of the car window and he's telling Devin to shut me up and that I don't know anything about buying, selling, meat, or farming, and that I need to respect the guy that is trying to buy our pig. I march over to his dad and I yell at him telling him that he needs to respect my own opinions and beliefs. He refuses to, so I walk off. I start walking down this road and I get a text from my friend Anna and she tells me she is having problems with this guy she likes....

My dream goes back to where it ended in the beginning and I am walking down a long dirt driveway, holding the stuffed animal robot like it's a baby and I start singing the song Bloodletting really slow, hoping to calm the robot down enough so that it won't kill me. For some reason though, I thought that my grandma was a ghost in this dream and that singing to the robot would make me seem crazy to her. I start walking up to my aunt and uncle's trailer and see my uncle outside cleaning the deck. My mom and aunt are coming outside with boxes, apparently moving out.



No comments:

Post a Comment