Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/15/10 - Vampire Theater and Johnny Depp Golfing.

Saw Niki (sister's old friend.. why have I been dreaming about her lately? Haven't seen her in ages.) working in theater that acts like vampires work there. You have to move slow. Creep. Sarah, Joran, Devin, his family, and I were there. At one point people were laughing at me. I yelled, "What?" Because I didn't know why they were laughing at me. Eventually, they said that Devin's parents lied about not looking like I was 100 years old. I was fuming. I called Erin, my aunt, and for some reason I thought it was mom's fault that I looked old (I don't in real life. I look half my age). Anyways, my aunt said to me over the phone that Mom "had some green on her" (this meant pot). Also: Johnny Depp and some other actor that I hate were playing golf. Devin was flirting with his cousin Al's girlfriend, and Moses (my dog) needed to be watched while I was in the theater. Theater was my old house I grew up in. Looked like my old closet that was shared by two of the rooms in the house.






Vampire
  • To dream that you are a vampire, signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.


Marijuana
  • To see or smell marijuana in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing an expanded sense of awareness and consciousness. You need to take advantage and draw insight from this new consciousness. The dream may also mean that you need to look on your inner strength for stimulation instead of relying on outside forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment