Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, July 18, 2010

7/18/10 - Interviewing Hanson.

- Woke up early, wrote this:

"Walking around. Flooded fields except on road. [Squiggle mark I can't make out - "I'm"?] this kid, walking, looking for something. There were tents (or booths) up near flooded fields. Like Cranfest (my hometown's festival every year on the last weekend of September). Britney Spears music playing in one booth, I go to it and look at one of her CDs. Went to another booth and looked through a bag of clothing. Then to another tent. I was a ghost of some sort, watching a man and woman kissing and walking into the tent as well. They couldn't see me. The woman had long blond hair and was wearing a bright pink belly dancing outfit. She excused herself and went into another room inside of this huge tent. Then I transported to the room she was in. She took her bra off and exposed her breasts, then she touched herself and sucked her hands and touched herself lower down. Then she called for the man. Then I transport back to the room the man is in and he walked around trying to find the woman. He sees another woman, this one with chin-length curly black hair and wearing a red belly dancing outfit, exit a room. She tells the man that the woman is inside waiting for him. Then I started hearing dogs barking, but when I woke up (I actually woke up), I couldn't hear any of the dogs actually barking. I even went downstairs to check on them, and they were all sleeping, so the barking was just in my dream."



Fell asleep again, then woke up to write this one:


- "Dreamt that Cranfest was happening still, and I was walking around looking at all the booths. I was wearing these purple high-heels and could go en pointe à la ballerina. I'd keep doing this position once in awhile. Anyways, at some point I saw my aunt Erin walking around and someone was with me and I said something about the fact that Erin almost always buys some sort of dessert at Cranfest on the last day (which it apparently was), so I walked up to her hoping to get food, but she told me she was helping to take the decorations and orange plastic fencing down, etc, and asked if I wanted to help, so I did. But my Aunt and Uncle didn't want me to help, someone nearby asked if my aunt and uncle were "a part of my congregation", and I answered them that "it's because I'm not a Christian." Or something like that. At some point, though, the town turned into a marketplace, similar to Burnstead's, and I was looking at these tabloids. The band Hanson was on the cover, and the word "penniless" was written in big, white writing across their picture. All of a sudden I became a TV show host, and knew that the band was in the store waiting for me to interview them about it. I found them and we went to this bed that was unmade, and the pillows were in a circle around the bed. We all sat on a pillow and I talked to them a bit about them being gipped out of their money. At one point I joked around with them about the length of their hair, and that it was no wonder I liked them so long ago, since I like women so much. They laughed, but not really politely to that joke. They disappeared after awhile and the bed turned into a circular wooden deck, the pillows became an extra, higher step of the deck. Alan Rickman was on the deck and it became apparent that it was his deck. He showed me that his deck was ruined once, and screwed off the higher part of the deck, and water poured out of it. He said the water ruined the deck, and he had to fix it. (It was fixed now, apparently.) "






Masturbation

  • To see others masturbating in your dreams, denotes your anxieties and concerns about your inhibitions. It may also be a reflection that something in your waking life is not as satisfying as it could be. Keep in mind that this dream may not necessarily represent sexual inhibitions or satisfaction, but may be analogous to some situation or relationship.


Ballet

  • To see or wear ballet slippers in your dream, represents your understanding of the principles of balance and grace. You carry yourself with much poise and get along well with others.



Tabloids

  • To read the tabloids in your dream, suggests some sensational situation or gossip.


Interview

  • To dream that you are at an interview, denotes your anxiety over being judged by others. You may be experiencing some dissatisfaction with some aspect of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment