Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/26/2010 - Competition.

I'm in this big tent. I'm dating Tegan Quin. She's dating someone else at first, though.. She goes outside to call this person.. I'm in this tent still, sifting through pictures. Then Tegan comes back in from making her phone call and kisses me as if she wasn't dating someone else and it was with me this whole time.

xx


Devin and I work together. We are in a lunchroom, competing for some girl's attention. Either a famous crush, or a townie crush.. I'm drinking coffee and it's 2/3s gone. Cold. I push it away and notice Devin is going to win the girl's heart.

xx


Dreamt I awoke. I grabbed for the glass of ice water I keep by my side of the bed, but notice that soda is there. I go for the soda instead. After actually awaking, I think that the dream is so real that I had to check my nightstand for a glass of soda just to be sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment