Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/27/10 - I Really Needed Rollerskates.

I'm in a park with Devin's family and we have my dog Moses and Cherish's dog Casey there with us. Devin's dad is further away and yells to us that there are three angry rottweilers coming towards our direction and that we should grab our dogs so that they're safe. I start looking for Moses and notice he's wearing this raincoat-like material. The hood looks a lot like what Dark Helmet wears in Spaceballs. It's such a heavy hood that he has troubles getting to me in time, but eventually I have him in my arms. We yell for Casey, but she sees the dogs and seems to like them, and she eventually runs off with them and out of sight. Suddenly the park turns into this huge roller derby-looking building. There are gradual wooden slides that interweave into each other almost like a maze. The floor waves and goes around in circles, etc.. Like a cinnamon roll, if that makes sense. I don't have rollerskates on, but everyone else does, so they start skating around trying to find Casey while I'm sliding with my feet having problems catching up. There are also skateboarders coming towards me, so I'm trying to stay out of their way as well. I finally get down one of these 'slide' things, and I end up in this Target-like store. I ask the cashier, an older, bigger lady, if she has seen Casey and she says no, so I then ask if she sells rollerskates.

Then I woke up.





Rottweiler
  • To see a rottweiler in your dream, symbolizes confidence, protection, and courage. If the rottweiler is growling, then it indicates that you are experiencing some inner conflict. There is something that you are afraid to confront.


Skating
  • To dream that are skating, symbolizes your ability to maintain a balance in your life. You are progressing through your life's path and working toward your goal. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "skating" over some matter. In other words, you are just getting by. Perhaps you are tying to avoid some issue or not devoting enough attention to a problem.


Department Store
  • To dream that you are in a department store, suggests that you are trying to fulfill your needs and desires. Consider the significance of what you are shopping for and how you may be lacking that item in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment