Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

7/6/10 - Argument Over The Cork Board.

This morning I had a dream that my sister, my mother, and my aunt all moved into a tiny trailer. I remember when I first looked inside the trailer, there were beds in the kitchen (because it really was a tiny trailer), but when I looked a second time, the only beds that were visible once stepping in the door right away was this bench with a soft covering over it, which was L-shaped around a corner. Anyways, the funny part of the dream was that I remember looking in the cupboards and when I opened up one of the doors I noticed this cork board material inside the door, so I mentioned to my sister that it would make a good place to put notes and things.. To which she replied that she noticed it, too. Then we started complaining about who thought of the idea first.


Awhile before that part, though, I remember I was looking at this piece of paper and it said something about how if your breathing is "patternless" (that word I remember was on the paper), then you might have heart failure. I remember I was trying to breathe in and out in a pattern after that and I think I might have been half asleep and saw myself sleeping and holding my stomach and trying to breathe steadily in real life, too.






Moving
  • To dream that you are moving away, signifies your desire or need for change. It may also mean an end to a situation or relationship; you are moving on. Alternatively, it indicates your determination and issues regarding dependence/independence.



Debate
  • To dream that you are in a debate, symbolizes some inner turmoil or conflict that you are experiencing. It also means that you will find closure to those unresolved issues.


Heartbeat
  • To hear a heartbeat in your dream, suggests that you are not confronting or recognizing your feelings. You need to approaching thing head-on. Alternatively, a heartbeat may symbolize life or fear. Perhaps, you are feeling threatened in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment