Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/17/10 - Glasses.

I was in my grandmother's old house. There were piles of clothes everywhere. Could barely see floor. Also, I put on glasses again. They went from normal to sunglasses... But not like the real ones that change when you step into sunlight. These just transformed at some point and when I took them off they were your regular, 80's-90's style glasses. Like what Arnold Schwarzenegger wears in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.





Eyeglasses
  • To dream that you are wearing eyeglasses and you do not normally wear them, suggests that you need a clearer view on a situation. There may have been a misunderstanding or a situation was misperceived and needs to be clarified.


Sunglasses
  • To dream that you are wearing sunglasses, indicates your poor perception of some issue. You tend to be pessimistic and see the dark or negative side of things. Perhaps you don't want to see or be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment