Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, July 17, 2010

7/16/10 - This One Is Confusing.

This one is confusing. I wrote this one half asleep. I cannot read the first word even.

It looks like.. "unwholing" or "urwhealing"

And then: "Dated T. Picture of her as teen w/ blond hair."


I also remember at one point being in a store, and I tried on this hat and these awesome glasses. I wore them for a few minutes until I realized that they were stuck together. They were able to be fastened together, and the hat which at first was a fedora turned into a black helmet of some sort, and the glasses turned into weird black plastic goggles. It looked ugly, so I set them back on the shelf.





Date
  • To dream that you are on a date, represents your need for self-discovery and self-awareness. You are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself and acknowledging your hidden talents. Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance. The dream may also be a "rehearsal" for an actual date you have. It serves to overcome anxieties you may have.


Goggles
  • To see or wear goggles in your dream, suggest that you are trying to protect yourself from emotional harm. Perhaps you need to confront something in your waking like that you know is hurting you.


Helmet
  • To see a helmet in your dream, symbolizes protection. It also indicates that you need to keep your thoughts and ideas closely guarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment