Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 16, 2010

8/14/10 - Sunflowers.

I was with someone that wasn't Devin, and I was making out them. We were in a bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror afterwards and notice hickeys all over my neck and I freak out, thinking Devin would notice. I grab a shirt to put on and it looks like a flowing tank top. It's a silky light green, the color of a flower stalk, and in the middle, resting below the bosom, is a sunflower. On my shoulders, connecting the front to the back, are sunflower petals holding the dress together. It really was a gorgeous shirt, if I do say so myself. At the time, anyway. Then I put on a sweater, to cover my neck up. Devin walks in. Doesn't notice.


Then I'm in a car. I yell outside to Devin and this person I was making out with that I need help getting out. They both come over and the other one walks to the front to cover his immediate reflex to help me. He pets my dog Bear (apparently the dog was in the front seat). Devin comes to help me out.








Adultery
  • To dream that you commit adultery or have an affair, signifies your sexual urges and desires that are longing to be expressed. Alternatively, it indicates self-betrayal of your subconscious. You may find yourself entangled in a situation that is not in your best interest, perhaps even illegal.



Cover
  • To dream that you are covering something, indicates a part of yourself that you are trying to hide or are afraid of revealing. Consider what you are trying to cover up.

No comments:

Post a Comment