Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/17/10 - KFC Officially Sucks Ass.

I had two dreams on the 17th. Two very long dreams. This is what I get for writing down a dream, rolling over, and going back to sleep, having to write down yet another. I'm splitting them up into two sections. Here's the first one:

Dreamt I was either playing mario kart, or riding around in a kart.

Now I'm outside, at Jelly Stone (which is in Warrens, WI). I'm walking down this sidewalk, at night, though there are outside lamps for seeing, and I notice this guy I used to hang out with coming towards me. He asks me if I'm hungry and if I want KFC. I tell him I'm starving and I'd love some. Then Devin and my sister and a few of her friends show up on the sidewalk and ask what I'm doing. I tell them that I want KFC, and ask if they're hungry, too. They say no, but eventually Devin's jealousy gets the best of him and he decides he wants some as well. Some little asian kid comes over and by now we have a bunch of teens surrounding us, handing this asian some money to count. Afterwards, Devin goes with this old friend of mine to pick up the food (Sarah and her friends decide to go for a walk instead). I'm outside Devin's parents' house and it's night-time still. I'm watching all kinds of people walking up to their house and entering, as if his parent's are having a party or something. His parents assume we're eating at the party, so I don't say anything about the KFC. Soon enough, though, Devin shows up with his whole graduated class and they all bring the food. His dad is pissed at him for bringing food and not eating at their party, but eventually leaves to go back to his home. We eat the KFC on a bunch of these desks that are outside of Devin's parents' house. For some reason, I don't want to eat near anyone, so I choose to eat near these nerdy-looking kids. I choose to sit next to this pint-sized asian boy. He's aggravated that I sit next to him, but everytime he moves a seat away, I strangely move in the seat next to him. After I finish eating and disturbing the asian kid, I look around for Devin and he's sitting, propped up against a cement half-wall, getting awfully close with an old elementary school friend of mine. Their heads are tilted less than an inch apart. I stand up, yell at him from across the room, and he backs away from the girl. I march over, trying to act calm, like I hadn't noticed anything. I do this so that she doesn't run away. When I get up to her, she stands up. I POUNCE. I go to punch her, but I wake up. While waking, I see these little red bumps before opening my eyes. I try rubbing my eyes, but it makes it worse. I now start seeing my own eyes, clear as day, with my eyelids closed. When I open them, the vision is gone.





Food
  • Generally speaking, food in dream usually refers to food for thoughts, ideas, new beliefs, etc. They are ideas you take in and digest mentally.


Infidelity
  • To dream of infidelity (either by you or someone else), represents issues of abandonment and neglect in a relationship. Or you are feeling emotionally confined and need an outlet for your feelings. Alternatively, a dream of infidelity indicates that you are feeling unsatisfied with your current relationship. You are harboring guilt over a sexual relationship or you are looking for a more erotic sex life.

No comments:

Post a Comment