Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6/10 - Human Houses.

I dreamt I was in the driveway of my Aunt's home and I was shooting at this chubby man wearing a tuxedo. He was holding this woman that looked like Trini Alvarado (an actress). He was standing on the deck at my aunt's house, holding onto this woman to make sure she wouldn't be able to escape. Eventually I shot him, killing him instantly. I ran to the deck and when I get there, she's mad that I killed him. I meant to just wound him, but I wasn't upset that I killed him.. He was trying to kidnap her. As I got on the deck, though, I sort of became invisible. This man that looked an awful lot like Nathan Fillion came into view and embraced her. They kissed. And then - don't laugh - they turned into half humans-half houses. They were human sized and had these houses around them. Kind of like Alice In Wonderland, where she grows really big in the rabbit's house. You could see their legs/arms/heads, but the rest were houses. They were each a two- or three-story house. Both had balconies, too. It's a weird, messed-up dream.


xx

I watched The Frighteners last night and it stars Trini Alvarado, so that's why I must have dreamt about her.. And I can only guess I dreamt of Nathan Fillion because I'm trying to watch the tv show Firefly because it has Summer Glau in it.. I just haven't watched it recently.




Shooting
  • To dream that you shoot a person with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person. If the person you shoot is a stranger, then it indicates that you are rejecting unknown aspects of yourself that you do not understand.


House
  • To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self.

    • Balcony

      • To see or dream that you are on a balcony, refers to your desire to be seen and noticed. You are searching for prestige and higher status.


Kiss
  • To see others kissing in your dream, suggests that you are too involved in someone else's personal lives and relationship. You need to give them some space.

No comments:

Post a Comment