Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/2/10 - I Stabbed Voldemort With A Wand.

I'm in this dark, damp alley. Voldemort grabs at my neck and starts to say "Avada Kedavra" (or whatever the fuck he says in that book).. I must be a pretty shoddy wizard/witch, because I push him away and we start staring daggers at each other while I walk him backwards.. Then I shove my wand into his chest, impaling him. Yes, Voldemort looked just like a bald Ralph Fiennes.


xx


I'm in this tiny room. There is a red theme to it. Lots of books, shelves, windows, plants.. I'm married to some dude, and the dude's boss is Voldemort. Voldemort isn't a wizard or anything, though. Just a dude that looks like him that's in a lot of pain from being stabbed by a wand. He has a bandage around his torso, and although I never see him in this dream, this is what I imagine of him while I am in this room, being held captive by him. I also think he is lounging on a couch watching TV. I try to be quiet. My 'husband' was turned into a ventriloquist's dummy, and this dummy can talk to me. The dummy husband tells me I need to escape from Voldemort. I grab my husband dummy and cling to him against my chest as he coaches me to go through this window. I remember going through the window and being sure to pull the curtains back to their shut positions, so that he would think I didn't disturb the window and assumed I disappeared, because I am a wizard. I then shut both of the windows, to keep the sound of the outside world out, so he still doesn't think of my escape outdoors. My cat in real life jumps up and onto the windowsill, although in my dream he is Voldemort's cat.. I think to myself as I start walking away how scared I am that the cat is going to tell Voldemort how I escaped.



----


It's interesting, though. Apart from the fact that Voldemort was healing from a wound I gave him in the second dream, I could almost see the first being the second and vice versa.. That I dreamt in the wrong order or something. He came at me in the alley from the first dream that I escaped to in the second..






Wizard
  • To see a wizard in your dream, suggests that you are trying to hone your skills and exercise your power.


Stab
  • To dream that you stab someone, indicates your fear of betrayal and your untrusting nature. You are being overly defensive.
    • Wand
      • To see or wave a wand in your dream, represents your power and influence over others. You are only limited by your imagination. If someone else is holding the wand, then it signifies their power over the situation.



Red
  • Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage, impulsiveness and passion. The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger. Alternatively, the color red in your dream indicates a lack of energy. You are feeling tired or lethargic.

    Red is also the color of danger, violence, blood, shame, rejection, sexual impulses and urges. Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions.


Dummy
  • To see a dummy in your dream, indicates that a critical component is lacking in your relationship. You are feeling unchallenged and unfulfilled. The relationship is making you feel empty. The dream may also point to how you or someone has acted foolishly and stupidly in a situation.



Escape
  • To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. Alternatively, it suggests that you are refusing to face your problems. You are avoiding the situation, instead of confronting them.
    • Window
      • To see a window in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight. If the window of a house is dark, then it indicates a loss to your perception or vitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment