Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, September 3, 2010

9/1/10 - Hot Tub.

So... I don't understand almost a damn thing I wrote down this day when I woke up.. So here it is in my own half-asleep words:


"Helping Erin with homework in car. Explaining what you can't do. Erin said not to google-search things directly from paper (plagiarism). Moses (my dog) wanting in room, tried a billion times until wake me up and actually let him in.

Trapper (my cat) alive. ----Maybe Moses? In woods. Near lake. I was telling him that I was doing this thing to be with him. Moses was stiff, but moved head. In trailer. ASL & fam were there. Change on floor. Picked up. "


Okay, so that's part of the dream I don't remember at all. I don't even know who ASL is. Isn't that some lame chat thing?


I also remember dreaming about being in this hotel and there was a hot tub in this room I was in. There was a gaming system that was attached to the hot tub and I kept calling the game Frogger even though it was Mario Kart, because I was riding a kart as King Boo in a gold tuxedo. At one point, I even accidentally dropped the controller down into the water and thought I'd get shocked and was surprised I didn't.




Hot Tub
  • To dream that you are in a hot tub, indicates that you are unveiling aspects of your unconscious. Alternatively, it refers to relaxation and recuperation. You are looking to escape from your daily problems. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are in a lot of hot water or that you are in deep trouble.


Video Game
  • To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, playing video game suggests that you are trying to escape from the problems in your real life, instead of confronting it. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment