Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/6/10 - Super Tired.

Dreamt Devin and I were in the bedroom, and I was packing to stay over at Dana's for the night. Then I told him I was super tired, and that it was pointless to stay at Dana's. because I'd be sleeping all the time. Finally Dana comes over, and she plays a CD she wants me to hear.



Sleepover
  • To dream that you are at a sleepover, indicates that there is a situation that you are refusing to see or accept. You need to be more alert and pay attention to what is going around you. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to let your guard down and learn to be more open and receptive.


Compact Disc
  • To see a compact disc in your dream, represents a need for enjoyment or a distraction. It also points to the opportunities and possibilities within your grasp. Consider the type of music and the title of the compact disc. If you are giving away the CD, then you may be trying to convey a message to that person within the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment