Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, September 4, 2010

9/4/10 - Looking For Dana.


Dreamt I was chatting with Dana, a friend, with a webcam. At some point, a bomb went off in the room she was in, and all I saw was fire on the camera. I freaked out. I was in my parents' old house in the porch on this bed (the porch in the old house was very rectangular, and we sometimes used it as a big bedroom when I lived there), and I seemed to think Dana was in one of the other bedrooms in the house. I went up to the living room and found my sister Sarah, Tegan and Sara, and a bunch of strangers in the room. I bawled while telling everyone what happened, and that I thought for sure that Dana had died. They didn't seem so sure, so we all went into the rooms and checked for her. I guess Dana must have been babysitting, because there were a bunch of kids hiding in parts of the room, trying to find shelter from the explosion. Everyone grabbed the kids and I kept trying to find out where Dana was and if she was alright. I went over to the closet and opened the door to see if Dana was in there, but it seemed empty and pretty dark. I noticed something tan-colored fly up from a coat that was hanging and do a few circles in the air above my head and then land on my back. I could feel the claws ripping into my skin. It hurt so bad and I was so frightened, I ran over to Tegan, who happened to be a man although I knew he was still her, and asked him/her to help me pull off the bat that was embedded into my back. S/he pulled it off carefully. Then I ran back to the closet to keep looking for my friend and I couldn't find her in there. I lost hope, and started crying. I noticed a big jeep/hummer parked outside next to a trailer near the house and it was a bunch of bigger latino men carrying something I couldn't see into the backseat. I rushed over to the guy that was driving and knew that this person was Dana's boyfriend Matt (he doesn't look like this man in real life at all, though). I asked Matt if that was Dana they put in the jeep, and all he told me was "I need to get to the hospital". I started crying, with joy now because I knew she was at least alive, and ran to the house I was in and told this Tegan-man what I heard. Before I woke up, I hugged this guy/girl and was crying, still of joy, into their chest.





Bomb
  • To see a bomb in your dream, indicates that you are going through a potentially explosive situation in your waking life. The bomb could represent repressed desires and unexpressed emotions that are on the verge of exploding or bursting if not dealt with soon.


Closet
  • To see a closet in your dream, symbolizes something in your life that you have kept hidden. It may also signify an unveiling of previously hidden aspects of yourself, as in "coming out of the closet".
    • Bats
      • To see a bat in your dream, symbolizes uncleanness, demons, and annoyances. Alternatively, bats represent rebirth and unrealized potential. You need to let go of old habits. Your current path is not compatible with your new growth and new goals. It may also indicate some unknown situation and how you are blindly entering into a situation or deal. You need to evaluate the facts more carefully. The dream may also been a pun on feeling "batty" or feeling crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment