Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/12/10 - The Floor Caves In.

Dreamt I was at my parent's old house. The house was seriously falling apart. The floor even caved in.



The night before, I was talking about karma. I did something horrible, and I was talking to my dog (I know, lame.) about how the floor was going to cave in because of the bad thing I did. So I was right, in a way.


House
  • To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged, indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment