Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/11/10 - Two Types.

I dreamt the world was being overtaken by aliens. Humans were classed into two types. One was "Security Guard" (which in reality would be like recruits for an army) and the other wasn't really termed in my dream, but they were just the average bystanders that couldn't do anything to save their life. I was the last type. So in my dream, I'm hiding with a group of people in this office, and we're all looking out the window. The "Security Guards" in the office get called out to war, so Devin leaves, along with his sister. I wait with the rest of the scared bunch and watch as lightning bolts hit telephone poles and a trailer park that was in our view. Finally the Security Guards come back around by one of the windows, one of them even had their badge over their eye as a gag. One of the guys that was cocky in the group of Bystanders jumped up and decided to leave the office and help fight, so I followed him to the door to shut the door and lock it back up because at this point I was thinking the Security Guards were bad guys now. When I tried to lock the door, I realized I had gloves on. For some reason the gloves were making it hard for me to lock the door. Then a man in a ski mask comes running at me from outside with pruning shears. He starts opening and shutting them, getting closer and closer to my throat. I woke up before he got to me.


Aliens
  • To see aliens in your dream, signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.


Shelter
  • To see or dream that you are at a shelter, represents the difficulties and sense of helplessness that you are experiencing. You are looking for some sort of security and stability.


Lightning
  • To see lightning in your dream, signifies sudden awareness, insight, spiritual revelation, truth and purification.

No comments:

Post a Comment