Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9/13/10 - Most Disgusting Dream Ever.

I dreamt I was getting ready to go camping with Devin, my sister, and a BUNCH of others. It was almost like a game, or a scavenger hunt, instead of camping. I remember someone telling me that someone misplaced their snake, and that "Now we only have thirteen out of the fourteen snakes." I was freaking out, I hate snakes. Anyways, I looked everywhere for the snake outside, and couldn't find it anywhere. It was also supposedly a 16-foot snake. So I can't find it outside, but Devin, Sarah and I all drive to Warrens to get gas to go camping and I get out of the car while Devin pays and I start looking around town for the snake. I see Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model and I walk over and ask him if he's seen the snake, and he tells me to follow him. I magically appear in this warehouse with all these plastic dolls with blood smeared all over them. It seems like a storage unit for a horror movie's props or something. A woman that slightly resembles Milla Jovovich of Resident Evil is telling us that the snake is one of these dolls, and gives us all guns to shoot at them. So I watch her shoot at a bunch of them, and then walk away. I start thinking the woman is a bit loony for thinking the snake is a doll. When I walk away, I notice this REALLY disgusting REALLY big worm slithering out of the ceiling. I stare at it for a few seconds like a dope (like the dumbasses I see in horror movies, when I tell them to RUN AWAY but they don't) and the worm (it was wormy colored and wormy shaped) /snake (the right size for one) SHOOTS out of the ceiling and attaches to the lower right part of my stomach. Kind of where my appendix scar is. As the worm attaches, it also feeds itself into me and jolts me and gives me these uncontrollable tremors. I was waking up when this happened, and when I opened my eyes, that part of the body that the worm was eating into felt really weird.. Like it was still shaking from the worm eating at it.


It was the most disgusting dream ever. Ewww..




Worm
  • To see a worm in your dream, represents weakness, degradation, filth and general negativity. You have a very low opinion of yourself or of someone in your life. The dream may also relate to self-esteem issues or a skewed self image. Alternatively, dreaming of a worm may be a metaphor for someone who is untrustworthy or slick.To dream that the worm is crawling on your body, indicates that you feel someone around you is taking advantage of you and feeding off your kind heartedness.


Lose
  • To dream that you lose something, indicates that you may really have misplaced something that you had not realized yet. It may also be a signal for you to clean out and reorganize your life. Perhaps you are overwhelmed and distracted with the hustle and bustle of day-to-day life.
    • Snake
      • To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment