Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/9/10 - Mess With Texas.

Dreamt I was a vampire. I was jumping onto houses, from one to another. It made my stomach feel funny, but it felt good, too. At some point in the dream, I became a human again, and I was afraid of this vampire that was hiding in the dark that was getting ready to ambush me or something.


Also dreamt that Devin got a tattoo of Texas, and that I was genuinely pissed about it because I hated Texas for some reason in the dream.



Vampire
  • To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death.


Jumping
  • To dream that you are jumping, indicates that you need to take a risk and go for it. You will overcome your obstacles and find progress toward your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment