Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/10/10 - At Sea.. In A Clawfoot Tub.

Dreamt I was mixing a bowl of something together and my aunt Erin was nearby and (she's allergic to pretty much everything) inhaled the fumes and fell/fainted. I ended up trying to give her CPR.


Then I was on this game show with three others.

Then I'm in this clawfoot tub with a see-through curtain, but the tub was floating in the ocean. It was dark out, and all I could see was the moon, and the bright white porcelain tub. It was raining, so I pulled the curtain tight and even though you'd think with the top of the tub not being protected, I strangely didn't get wet at all. The tub just kept rocking back and forth with the waves, and I wanted land. At some point I even made a snoring noise in my dream for some reason, which obviously must mean I was snoring in my waking life and having that affect my dream life. Finally, I open the curtain after the rain stops, and I'm on land. The same three people from the game show are on the land with me, and we walk down these steps of this hill and I see a piano sheet book on the ground that belonged to my grandma's in real life. I picked it up, knowing that I had this before I was in the ocean on the tub.


Bathtubs
  • To see or be in a bathtub in your dream, suggests a need for self-renewal and escape from everyday problems. You need to rid yourself of the burdens that you have been carrying.


Sea
  • To dream that you are lost at sea, suggests that you are drifting around in life without any direction. You are feeling overwhelmed by emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment