Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quickie.

I dreamt some guy shaved Devin's hair into a mohawk, but left the sides short. So I guess it was technically a faux-hawk. Then this guy took me and Devin through this building and I lost Devin on purpose, because I guess in my head I knew something was happening that I didn't want him to be a part of, but I also wouldn't tell myself what it was, if that makes sense. Then we got to this room where there was a bunch of women looking like the were from the 1940s with what they were wearing and their hairstyles. They were all sitting on these benches against a wall. There were probably 30 or 40 women all together. He told me to pick one of them and I picked this pretty curly blonde-haired chick wearing a dull, dark lilac silk dress/neglige. She took me to a bedroom and just started touching me everywhere. I knew Devin was coming back, so we had to hurry..

No comments:

Post a Comment