Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Beautiful Girl.

Okay, I don't really remember this dream, so I'm going to have to write this down straight from my journal:

"Sara Quin was in my dream. I'm in a room with a bunch of people on the floor, chilling. Something to do with the song that was playing at the time."


Also I dreamt I was at this veterinarian clinic and all the pets looked like their owners. Then I was outside in the backyard of my house with my family visiting, and I walked around to the front and found my dogs playing with the stuffed animal I recently (seriously) made for a friend, plus a bunch of other stuffed animals from my childhood. I grabbed all the stuffed animals I could and while carrying them inside the house to safety, I heard the song that was playing in my room while I was sleeping. I woke up halfway through the song. It was INXS's Beautiful Girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment