Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Short But Bittersweet.

Today I dreamt.. well, not so much. I only remember two things. The first thing I dreamt was that I was in this dark place and I don't know if I was actually in the dream and I was just seeing this happen, or if I was in it but I didn't play a part at all. I saw Tegan Quin knelt over this bassinet and there was a baby inside. She was talking to the baby about how it had to sleep in its bassinet on a dresser. She said something like, "Don't worry.. When I was a baby, I had to sleep on dressers, too." That's all I remember for that part.


Then I dreamt I was kissing some hottie and woke up in another dream in bed with Devin, kissing, and I was so repulsed by the sudden change that I groaned and rolled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment