Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Twit.

I dreamt I was at this hospital because my sister was sick. My mom finds a hospital room for her for only $30 a month (I know, right? ) and I ask the doctor what it was that was wrong with her. He told me that Sarah has this thing called "S_____ Memphenoma." (I actually remembered that last word!) He said she attained this disease because she came into contact with roadkill. Which was apparently baby chicken, which according to my sister in her dream, a baby chicken means a "twit".


* Okay, sidenote: I know why I dreamt this. Anna and I have been conversing back and forth about this woman that came about a really sudden illness that stiffened her muscles and put her in agony. It reminded me of this thing that my boyfriend's cousin's wife's sister had gone through. She got flu-like symptoms and went to the hospital. By the time she got to the hospital she was out cold and her boyfriend had to carry her in. She went into a coma for a few days. Now she's in a wheelchair and she can't control her body very well anymore. This is the part I'm trying to get to, why this associates with my dream and the other girl. This cousin's wife's sister only did one thing out of the ordinary, and that was pick up a cat that was dead that she was going to bury or something. I think that's what made me think of roadkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment