Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Conspiracy.

Dreamt I was outside my old elementary school at night. A lot of men were outside, including my cousin Mark, an ex-cop. A bunch of guys started fighting and someone snaps another's neck. Mark tries to stop the fight and ultimately snaps someone else's neck to stop the fight. I don't know why, but Mark is on the ground as if something happened to him. There is a yellow liquid oozing out of his head. I run into the school and find my other cousin, his sister, Mel. I tell her what happened. I go back outside and all the men are in body bags. I start crying.

I also dreamt that my dog Moses got hit by a car, but survived. This surprised me and made me wonder if maybe my cat that got ran over in real life was still alive. I then thought there was some conspiracy going on. Throughout the rest of the dream, I saw cats constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment