Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Catholic School Girls.

I dreamt I was in this catholic school, in this bathroom. The bathroom was kind of grungy, pretty grimy.. I was with some random girl and we were caked in cement. I remember first she showered off and got herself pretty cleaned up afterwards, but for some reason I couldn't take a shower, so I went to the sink to wash my hands/hair, etc, and after washing up a bit, she turned me around, away from the sink, and we started fooling around. Like pulling each other close, kissing each other, but nothing more than playful cuddles. Anyways, the door of the bathroom was open and these two men, priests (with suits similar to what Billy Corgan is wearing in the music video Ava Adore) notice what we are doing and they both stalk into the room and one of them walks up to this girl I am with and I get in between them, afraid he'll hurt her. He then grabs my hand instead and says "Two pokes!" and pulls out this really really strange, demonic knife/tool out of his coat. It was double-sided; One side was this poky end, like a really big needle, and the other end was this sharp blade. Before anything else happens, I shit you not, demonic music started playing in the background, like a bunch of men chanting! (Think Mike Patton-meets-swampy-cemetery sound. Or in a way I could explain it more simply: It sounds like Lurch from the Addams Family, when he whines "Yes, Mrs. Addams.") Anyways, now that I've explained the chanting I heard in the background, I can get on with the scary part. He grabs a hold of my arm tightly, and pokes me with the needle side of the demonic instrument in a strange angle, like how doctors do when they put an IV in you, and then with swift motion, he slices across my arm with the blade half of the instrument. The cut is really deep, though it doesn't bleed. I can literally see the flap of skin he tore into, though. Then he does another slice across my arm. And with that, I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment