Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Idiot..

Forgive me.. I cannot read my own handwriting sometimes, and even more so after only being awake for a few seconds:


Dreamt I was in my dad's front yard. (He lives in the woods and the long driveway actually comes to the side of the house with the yards on either side of view.. so it's debatable which is the front and which is the back. This is the side next to his kitchen window. I've always called it the front yard because it's the first part you see, even though the way the house is set up it would probably be called the backyard.. Moving on..) I remember sitting down in the grass because my foot felt funny. I took my shoe off and see that it is deformed. It was like there were a couple other toes attached to my left foot. It was weird.. I assumed that this happened because I had a baby (and I'm always thinking about how having her made my feet grow out of all my favorite pairs of shoes.. dammit all..) Then Devin had this brilliant plan (riiight) for me to get pregnant. I didn't understand this plan in my dream and of course I don't in my waking life, but he seemed to think he could sleep with some lady, and I with some guy, and that somehow in this plan he would still be the father of the baby I'd be carrying. Like somehow in that whole mess, all of the things I seem to be doing wrong might end up right, and this baby he would make with this lady, and this baby I would make with this man, would transfer only to me. Confusing, but whatever... I ended up breaking up with him because he seemed to eager to sleep with someone else, and I thought it was the dumbest idea ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment