Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Doormat

Dreamt Devin and I were living in an apartment and next door to us was my sister, mother and aunt. Somehow my family couldn't afford to live on their own so my sister forced Devin and I to move in with them. Being the doormat in real life that I am, I started moving our things into their apartment. I remember the apartment building was very retro looking - '70s. Orange shag carpet, dull floral sofas.. I was the only one that seemed to be moving things around and everyone else was just going about their thing. At one point I noticed my dog was near a closet in a bedroom, so I went over to the closet to pick him up. Suddenly my sister lets out this blood-curdling scream that there was a skunk near us. I looked over to the right of me, just against the wall outside of the closet was this creepy-looking (DID NOT LOOK LIKE A SKUNK, MORE LIKE A HUGE, DEMONIC, BROWN WEASEL) skunk. My dog started off towards him, but I snagged him up before he had a chance to get the skunk to spray..

Other things happened, but how long it's been since I've written down in a journal.. I just can't remember as well anymore.



Moving 

  • To dream that you or someone is moving in or out of a place signifies your desire or need for change. It may also mean an end to a situation or relationship; you are moving on. Alternatively, it indicates your determination and issues regarding dependence/independence.
  • To dream that you are helping someone move indicates that you are afraid of change. You are not quite ready to confront some new situation by yourself. Alternatively, to help someone move implies acceptance of some new change, even though you may not agree with it.



Skunk 

  • To see a skunk in your dream suggests that you are driving people away or turning them off. Alternatively, the dream indicates that your suppressed anger is on the verge of exploding. You are not expressing your true feelings even though you do not agree with a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment