Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, October 30, 2015

Everyone's Listening

I am at my sister's house and apparently she has a second story deck, because I am sitting on a chair there with this dude. I like him. We're talking about something - don't remember what. My sister wants to take our picture together.

Somehow we end up in a town that is kind of cartoon-ish. We're walking around, and I point up at the sky. It looks like there are cop cars off in the distance.... in the sky. The guy says something that is meant to explain what's happening, but I'm still really confused. We start to head for shelter, towards a school.

 I'm in the school looking for a radio station area. I see the dude I like, and he stops me and hands me these cups and tells me he has to go back home and grab something he forgot. I take the cups and head into the radio area. Lost, looking for something. (Something bad is going on, I just don't know what, and I am panicking.) A woman comes up to me with a microphone, about to hand it to me, and says "We're just going to start. Everyone's listening." (I'm assuming this guy I liked was supposed to be the speaker or something, I don't know.) I back away from the lady with my hands up, nervous, and tell her I don't know what's happening. I walk off into a darker area of the room, waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment