Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, October 9, 2015

Prom.

Dreamt I was still in school and there was a dance coming up that night. I was in Warrens searching for all the people I was to go there with. My aunt (apparently she was going) told me to meet her with everyone else at some ice cream shop in town. I couldn't find a few people and when I found my friend, she said she didn't want to go anymore because she didn't have a boyfriend. I told her I didn't either so it would be fine, but she still wouldn't go. I spent the rest of the night searching for everyone else. It was raining, getting darker. I was upset and pissed.
Before this I was playing with my daughter at my dad's by his pond. She had this doll house that was like little apartments. You could open small doors in the back and each apartment had something unique to play with. (A table, a bath tub, a couch, etc..) I was also hopping from one outdoor furniture to the next fearing any snakes that might be on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment