Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

War.

Dreamt Dev and I were fighting about everything. We were outside of a school or something and he walks up with his cousin. His cousin looks sad and Devin is acting goofy hugging him from behind. He asks me if I could explain to their family what happened to this cousin's wife. (Maybe she died, got in an accident, they never told me..) I'm about to respond and notice behind them, in the sky, are a bunch of airplanes, helicopters, etc, coming towards us. I point it out to them and we notice flares of light shooting out of these things, coming at us. Just before the fire comes at us, we get inside the school. We peek back outside and most of the planes and helicopters are already on the ground. We started weaving back and forth from building to outside to buildings again, trying to hide but escape the school. We walked into a building with bathrooms and hope to escape through the windows when I awoke.

Before all of this I slightly remember walking around in "my house" (definitely wasn't my house though, way bigger/different) in the dark. The house was a mess, like a hoarder's house.. I'm walking past a window and I notice a shadowy figure and it scares me. Suddenly it walks closer to the window so the light hits their face, and I see that it's my aunt. She tells me I need to wake up my mom immediately, something happened. I run upstairs trying to figure out where my mom is sleeping and finally find her. When I tell her what's going on, she is hard to wake up but eventually does.

No comments:

Post a Comment