Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, July 14, 2023

Patti

Dreamt Mom, Dad, Sarah, and I were at The Wades' old house. We were walking away from their house, towards the fireman's building parking lot area to get our car. Dad kept looking over his shoulder, worried his ex Patti was following us. I told them to head out and I would follow her (I could fly?), so I started flying around looking for her or her car. I had an idea about where I thought she lived in this dream, but wasn't totally sure. I looked inside windows (I was invisible.. ghost like) and then it kind of switched dreams slightly. I was with a guy and there was another guy like a brother chasing us. The brother was helping Patti I think. The guy with me was helping me escape or find Patti still. I can't remember the end, but it's almost like we needed to come up with a spell or something along those lines to get me out of there. I dunno. Woke up before escaping.


Seems like in between this I was a teacher or I pretended to be one, and I flew around a school building looking for a good place to hide, because my family and I were worried she would kill us. Maybe I hid them in a classroom and then it switched to me flying around looking at roads and cars trying to find her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment