Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, July 24, 2023

Time Traveling For Bands

I almost forgot this dream but it kind of came back to me after getting up and ready for the day...:


I was in an extreeeeeeemely packed movie theater. I think. It was weird because there were bands playing also, but also movies playing? Or like.. maybe bands playing somewhere else and when they finished playing they came here to the movie theater? I dunno. Okay. I dreamt that there were two bands that had played, one I don't know the name of but I've seen them online and the other was KV. The two bands kind of left with big crowds surrounding them and I was able to snag a piece of paper with signatures on it or something. I sat down next to this stranger and he told me we could try going through a backstage door or something, so we tried that and a stern lady came out and said we weren't allowed back there...... Okay then it switched to a huge flood/apocalyptic type environment, and there is this family with a teenage boy that had diabetes or something and he needed medicine so I told them I'd go find some.. Somehow I found a way to go back in time before the apocalypse, before the weird movie theater/band thing happened, and the guy I was with that wanted to go backstage and I were both trying to figure out how to meet the bands now that we kind of knew there moves in the future. 



Julian dreamt he was in Flinging People And Things and that someone was throwing a person in water head-first. He peeked his head under the water and saw that it wasn't all water and instead was a huge pocket of air under the surface part of the water, but there was a deep hole and the person that was thrown in died anyway and an octopus grabbed him and threw him out of the water. He went to the police station with us (his family) and found that the police were going to try to kill the octopus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment