Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Icky Snakes

Dreamt I was watching videos of alligators, but suddenly a snake popped up on the screen. Woke up disgusted. Then suddenly felt dread. Felt like I was going to die today, or soon. (and then noticed I had the start of a sore throat -- daughter has had a cold for a few days now.) I actually Googled alligators and snakes right after the dream (because I was on the verge of a full blown panic attack thinking I was dying) and read that alligators in dreams can sometimes mean healing powers, and that snakes mean something is threatening me. So, I am going to assume this dream is telling me that my health is being threatened and that I am about to get a cold. (It's tonight now, and I can confirm that I have a cold coming on. Waahh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment