Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Three Years

This is a short dream, because I don't remember much. I dreamt I was living at my aunt Erin's old house. I accidentally let my dog and cats out and couldn't find them. While searching, my uncle Thane stopped me because he wanted to show me something. I explained I couldn't see what it was, because I was busy looking for my pets. I searched a long time and finally found one cat. He seemed bigger (he's still kind of a kitty in real life). At some point while searching for my pets, I saw these kids playing in a park and they looked really young - maybe 4 or 5. After finding my cat I saw these same children and they were a few years older, so I assumed it took me 3 years to find just one cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment