Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Wizards Fighting

So.. I don't know why, but I dreamt a Harry Potter dream. It seemed like it was the end of the world, and like all end-of-world dreams I have, everyone gathers. Devin and I are driving through town and we see my brother Joran and my mom on the corner of the intersection by Walmart. We park the car and get out and stand next to them, staring up in the sky at two wizards on brooms (my brain decided to imagine Dumbledore and Voldemort) that seem to be fighting to the death. One of them (the bad guy) says he will "see you on the other side" and then disappears. Then the other guy disappears. When the bad wizard spoke, I seemed to understand and open this suitcase I am suddenly holding and grab out a coin. I put the coin in this slot to what looks like an ATM machine or old payphone. Doing this transported me to this other world where these wizards are now fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment