Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Planning To Break Him

Dreamt it was Xmas time and Sarah and I were visiting my brother and his family, although their house was my dad's house. They had a bed set up for me, and Sarah just wanted to sleep on the couch.

Then suddenly I'm back home. Devin leaves with two co-workers (these people don't exist, I do not know this people in real life) to pick up something he wanted to buy through a Craigslist ad. One of his co-workers was really creepy, trying to flirt with me, etc,

Then my sister and I are in my dad's porch, setting up Xmas decor. It feels like we are back at Joran and Jen's, but they weren't in the dream anymore. Music (the music I had playing in waking life) was playing. I'm putting ornaments up on the tree when Devin's weirdo friend walks in. He starts acting friendly again and tells me that Devin is indeed buying whatever the hell it was he went to look at. I just nodded, trying to get him to leave by seeming distant, but instead he comes closer and checks out my ass while I'm reaching to the top of the tree to put an ornament up. I pretend not to notice so that he leaves eventually, but instead he walks over, puts his hand up my skirt and touches me. Before I can even turn around to freak out, he's already leaving and out the door. Sarah has her head down, clearly saw what happened, but is too embarrassed to admit she saw it. I run after the guy, planning to break him. Destroy him. Instead, I yell/cry out the door that "I look like I'm fucking 12 years old. Does that make you a molester?"

Woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment